Omot's Big Kill


Okay obviously, that video cannot be opened, because I'm not going to copy some url whatsoever. Leceh.

So, a few minutes ago, MY BELOVED AND VERY KIND CAT, Omot came into the house. Which iwas totally normal so ignored her and continued checking updates form my phone. But then, there was a moment when I realised taht she actually brought something with her.

Something quite big.

Somethig black.

Something euw.

A HUGE SALAMANDER !!!!!!!

I'm not a person who got scared with animals, or reptiles in this case.

But dude ! What do you expect me to do when that thing was struggling to death when Omot chased it like some mental cat other than SCREAMING ?!! I tried to shoo-ed her away using a broom. No, dont worry I love my cat so I didn't hit her I just 'scare' her.

My attempt was finally successful. I let the freaking slimy salamander out of my house. Pheewwwww what a relief ! But the suspense did not STOP there. I saw Omot chase that thing, again. Oh My God! Tak insaf tau dia ni. I just let them 'play' hide and seek as they were outside of the house. #prayforsalamander #goodluckomot

As I entered my house, my tajam and berkilat eyes caught some spot of bloodssssss. Yup, blood. Eeeeeeeeeee that time kan Allah je yang tau geram I tu macam mana. Omot yang bawak masuk benda tu, I pulak yang kena bersihkan darah !

So I willingly walked to the kitchen, snatched a rug and put some water in a cup to clean the blood stain. Suddenly I felt like crying. Like really crying. I dunno why the hell I felt sad.

Be it because of the salamander death.

Or because I just could not stand with the blood.

Feeling emotional about the incident, I decided to to write up on blog. I put some pictures, but you better scroll down a bit faster if you don't want to throw out.


What Omot is doing now after a big 'kill'.


The salamander is bitten by some starving ants.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017; CHEESY GAL

Number 20 and What it Brings Along